Friends of Luther Point
“Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, ‘Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?’ And I said, ‘Here am I. Send me.”
Luther Point was started and continues to this day because individuals and families acted as friends of the camp by giving of themselves to make this camping ministry possible. It is only fitting that the name of the group of people who give leadership and financial support to the on-going operation of the ministry here be called Friends Of Luther Point.
The Board of Directors, to assure the future financial stability of the camp, has established this organization of caring people. The opportunity to join Friends is open and available to all. Friends are those people who share the following gift amounts to the Annual Operating Fund.
- Grace Giving Friend of Luther Point …. Annual gift of $150 – $249.
- Faith Giving Friend of Luther Point …. Annual gift of $250 – $749.
- Truth Giving Friend of Luther Point …. Annual gift of $750 – $1,249.
- Hope Giving Friend of Luther Point …. Annual gift of $1,250 – $1,999.
- Life Giving Friend of Luther Point …. Annual gift over $2,000.
Luther Point shows appreciation to Friends by providing them…
- The option of a beautiful plaque, inscribed with the member’s name
- A newsletter three times a year
- An annual get-together of Friends
- Listing in the honor roll of members
- Tax-savings, to the limit of the law, for Friends
- A sense of satisfaction by knowing their gifts are strengthening the spiritual lives of thousands of people of all ages
Friends also help Luther Point by…
- Telling others about the good work carried out by Luther Point
- Encouraging and asking others to join them in support of the ministry
- Providing an inspiring example for others to follow
- Helping people of all ages make use of Luther Point’s programs, people and facilities
Please accept our invitation to become a member of the Friends Of Luther Point. You can do so through your gift of $150, $200, $300, $500, $1000 or more a year, or through your pledge payable monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually in the calendar year of your membership.
Honorary or Memorial memberships also are available for a friend or relative.
It’s easy to become a Friend just select one of the ways to donate below:
- Click here to donate online and set up a payment schedule from either your credit card or your checking account
- Send a letter describing how you would like to give
- call or email and we can set you up with monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments
If you send a check, make it payable to Luther Point Bible Camp:
Luther Point Bible Camp
11525 Luther Point Road
Grantsburg, WI 54840