Sun.-Thu., May 25-29, 2014 – Starts at 3pm Sunday evening
Only $395 includes meals, lodging, class, books and certification.
Space in the class is limited. Email Marcel@lutherpoint.org by Mon., May 12, 2014 to register.
- Fulfills Wisconsin Administrative Code HFS.14(5)(b)g
- Join other camp professionals in
- in a beautiful camp setting. Have fun, network, and get prepared as a First Responder for your camp!
- You will receive:
- Training in what to do when someone gets hurt or gets sick at camp.
- Lots of practice for Emergency Situations and what to do.
- Ideas for your camp’s medic.
- A textbook, a workbook and other materials.
- Lots of good food.
- A comfortable place to sleep.
- Lots of FUN!
- What to bring:
- -Blood Pressure cuff if you or your camp have one
-Stethoscope if you or your camp have one
-Casual clothes that are easy to move in
-Notebook or paper to take notes
-We train long hours so be prepared and try to come non-sleep deprived (If there is such a thing for camp professionals!)
-Linens and personal items like towel, washcloth, soap, shampoo, etc.
If you study and practice you will also receive the following American Red Cross Certifications:
- -Emergency Responder
- -CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
You will be taught by an experienced teacher, Marcel Snow. She has been teaching this class to camp professionals for several years. She also has many years experience working as a Registered Nurse and has been trained as an EMT-basic. Marcel is the Site Director and Health Care Administrator at Luther Point and has worked there for many years.
If you have any questions please call 715-689-2347 or email Marcel.