Dear Servant Camper,
We want to thank you for choosing to attend Luther Point’s Senior High Servant Camp this summer. As you have grown in your faith as a disciple of Christ, you no doubt have the desire to serve your neighbor. While at Luther Point you will have the opportunity to do just that.
The two main organizations we will be working with are Habitat for Humanity and the Salvation Army. The work you could be doing will vary from pounding nails, painting, picking up trash, pulling weeds, cooking food, and singing songs. We want you to be prepared for your stay at camp and the service work you will be doing, so included with this letter is a what-to-bring list. In addition to those items please bring the following which are required for the service projects:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants for service work
- Work clothes that can get dirt, paint, etc on them
We are excited that you will be experiencing God in this unique way through serving and learning. May God work through you in amazing ways as you are stretched and strengthened as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- What to Bring List
- In camp facts sheet
- Health and Authorization Form
- Health Care Policy
- Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- How can I prevent Homesickness? What is the Homesick Policy at Luther Point?
- How do I communicate with my Camper?
- Click here to get information about the Canteen (Camp Store)