Dear Horse Camper,
We want to thank you for choosing to attend Luther Point’s Horse Camp this summer. It is going to be an exciting week of enjoying God’s creation and some faith-filled fun.
We want you to be prepared for your stay at camp. You will stay in one of our camper cabins and eat most of your meals in our dining hall. Lunches will be packed and eaten at the stable a few miles from camp. You can expect to spend about five to six hours riding, learning about, and working with horses each day Monday through Thursday. When not working with the horses, you will be involved in the exciting activities of camp.
Click here to download a “what to bring” list. In addition to those items please bring the following that are required for the horse riding:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants for riding
- Own riding helmet if you have one (Camp will provide at no cost if you don’t)
We are excited that you will be experiencing God in this unique way through horse riding. Please contact us with any questions regarding camp.
- What to Bring List
- In camp facts sheet
- Health and Authorization Form
- Health Care Policy
- Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- How can I prevent Homesickness? What is the Homesick Policy at Luther Point?
- How do I communicate with my Camper?
- Click here to get information about the Canteen (Camp Store)