Dear GoFishN’ Camper,
We want to thank you for choosing Luther Point’s GoFishN’ Camp this summer. This will be a time for you to learn the tactics of fishing in an awesome camp setting. Each day you will have learning sessions with an experienced fishing teacher. You will also be able to spend time using your new skills out on the lake in search of fish. Your days will also be filled with all that camp life has to offer including Bible study, worship, campfires, canteen, and freetime.
We want you to be well equipped for your stay at camp so included with this letter is a list of items you should bring along. You should also bring your own fishing pole. You may also bring your own tackle, but camp will also provide some if you don’t have any. Catch and Release will be practiced throughout the week.
We are excited that you will be experiencing God in a unique, creative way this summer at GoFishN’ Camp. We will see you on the lake!
- What to Bring List
- In camp facts sheet
- Health and Authorization Form
- Health Care Policy
- Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- How can I prevent Homesickness? What is the Homesick Policy at Luther Point?
- How do I communicate with my Camper?
- Click here to get information about the Canteen (Camp Store)