Dear F.L.O.O.D. Camper,
I want to thank you for choosing to attendLutherPoint’s F.L.O.O.D. (Friends Living Out Our Discipleship) Servant Trip to the city ofMilwaukeethis summer. The trip is held in partnership with Luther Park Bible Camp and Lutherdale Bible Camp. Through this trip you will live out what it means to love and serve our neighbors.
Because of the travel distance, you need to be at Luther Point by 10:30 am on Sunday in order to be at Lutherdale near Milwaukee for dinner. You will be spending each night inMilwaukeeat the Tommy Thompson Youth Hostel and will commute to work sites each day. Service opportunities may include serving meals at housing shelters, working at food pantries, playing with underprivileged youth, and helping with yard projects.
In addition to the What to Bring list, please bring the following items:
- Closed toe shoes
- Long pants for service work
- Work clothes that can get dirt, paint, etc on them
- Extra spending money
I am excited that you will be experiencing God in this unique way through serving and learning. May God work through you in amazing ways as you are stretched and strengthened as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
- Click Here for a Facts Sheet
- Click Here for a What to Bring List
- Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- How can I prevent Homesickness? What is the Homesick Policy at Luther Point?
- How do I communicate with my Camper?
- Health and Authorization Form
- Health Care Policy
- Click here to download a flyer on what Canteen items that may be available
- Click here for Information specific to your Camp