Dear Choir Camper,
We want to thank you for choosing Luther Point Choir Camp this summer. This will be a time for you to use the gifts and talents God has given you to give glory to God through singing. You will have the opportunity to sing and share what you’ve learned with the larger camp community on Friday at 10:45 am in the Chapel. Your parents are invited to attend this special performance.
Each day you will have two choral sessions with an experienced choir teacher. One will be in the morning and one will be in the afternoon. Your days will also be filled with all that camp life has to offer including Bible study, worship, campfires, canteen, and freetime. We want you to be well equipped for your stay at camp so included with this letter is a list of items you should bring along.
We are excited that you will be experiencing God in a unique, creative way this summer at Choir Camp. May God work through you in amazing ways as you share and grow your talents at Luther Point.
- What to Bring List
- Click Here for a Fact Sheet
- Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- How can I prevent Homesickness? What is the Homesick Policy at Luther Point?
- How do I communicate with my Camper?
- Health and Authorization Form
- Health Care Policy
- Click here to download a flyer on what Canteen items that may be available