Sat., February 23, 2013, 9:30 am through lunch
Ambassadors should RSVP to Luther Point 715-689-2347 or by email by the Wednesday before the retreat.
You’re invited to a FREE retreat with other Ambassadors to prepare for promoting summer camp in your congregation this spring. We will begin at 9:30am in the Loktu Center and end with lunch at Noon. We would greatly appreciate your presence as we discuss the vital partnership between your congregation and Luther Point.
Join us as we:
- Get energized about summer at LPBC
- Discuss the variety of camping opportunities for youth this summer
- Enjoy great fellowship with other Ambassadors
- Discuss new strategies for promoting camp
- Hand out promotional materials
- Receive 2012 publication materials
- Eat a great meal!
- This is an opportunity for Ambassadors to hear all about programs being offered in the coming year; ask questions about registration, programs and promoting camp; meet other Ambassadors and learn what works in their congregations; and leave equipped with resources to take back to their congregation that will help them effectively promote camp programs. This is also an opportunity to let us, here at Luther Point, know how we can better serve you and your congregation.
- Luther Point would also like to include Junior Ambassadors as an addition to our Ambassador’s Program. We would like each congregation to appoint a youth from their congregation to join the adult Ambassador in promoting Luther Point. We believe that Junior Ambassadors can play an important role, especially among their peers, in bringing camp information to your congregation.We would be pleased if every member congregation was represented at one of these retreats. If you don’t know who the Ambassador or Junior Ambassador is for your congregation just ask. We are thankful for each congregation’s support and recognize the importance of having people in each congregation who can speak passionately about Luther Point’s ministry. We also recognize that these passionate people come in all ages.
We look forward to spending this day with both Adult and Junior Ambassadors as we come together to celebrate Luther Point and leave encouraged and equipped to invite others to experience Luther Point for themselves.